Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A little bit about myself....

While thinking about what I wanted to put in this first blog post I pondered what would be interesting to you readers.  Now from my experience and personal preference I like to know a little bit about the writer.  So that is exactly what this first post is about! Me and my movie influences and interest!  Lets get started!

My name is Brandon.  I am a believer in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  I have another blog that is more focused towards that called Jesus is Lord.  Check it out!  Anyway back to the movies.  One of my  great memories of childhood was watching the Princess Bride.  Rob Reiner did an amazing job and it is a movie I could watch over and over again.  That movie really made an impact and made me want to watch movies forever!

Now I am a movie fanatic!  I love such movies as.... The Dark Knight Trilogy, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Book of Eli, Gladiator, Braveheart! And a lot more!  I will be going into those movies and others more in depth in later blogs!  Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment